- Bi-directional webhooks flow: Up till 0.5, Convoy has been by API providers to push webhook events to their customer’s endpoints. Starting in this release it has become possible to receive events from webhook
- Organisations & Team management: You can now management multiple organisations, invite team members to collaborate on a webhooks project. However, all team members are super users in the open core.
asynqfor our worker system: We migrated our background job system from
asynq. Asynq is much more stable background job library with a lot of observability features, this gives us a super-charged debugging experience working running an instance.
- Redesigned UI: Formerly, Convoy had a simple one-page dashboard to view all resources - events, event deliveries, applications etc. But it grew over time and became complex to show all necessary information. We’ve redesigned the UI to have a sidebar and multiple pages to show all resources more conveniently and provide a great experience.
- Events Search: From v0.6, we’ve provided a search bar to search through events payload. This will enable users debug and resolve issues faster
- Retention Policies: From v0.6, we’ve provided a mechanism to retain fresh data and archive old data in cold storage. This comes with a flexible configuration per project and only currently supports S3 storage buckets.
The changelogs for this minor release version and any maintenance versions are listed below.